Each project is managed according to individual client needs. Our client relationship commences with a one-on-one meeting. Through presentations and discussions, a design vision for each project in created.
We present technical drawings and physical and computer models to communicate our response to the vision and further discussion with the client.
The design evolves through client feedback, iteration and conceptualisation. We place a strong emphasis on the transparency of the process, from design concept to construction.
Workshop Architecture has extensive experience in the following building types:
- Commercial Interiors
- Exhibition Design
- Urban Design
- Tourism Facilities
- Logistics Facilities
Workshop Architecture provides the following architectural services:
- Brief development
- Feasibility studies
- Community consultation
- Concept design
- Detailed documentation
- Construction supervision
- Post occupancy evaluation
- Design research
Vision and Values
Workshop Architecture aims to:
- Innovate within the built environment.
- Provide spaces which enrich the quality of life for communities.
- Provide spaces which engage with the diversity of the city, suburb and town.
- Design buildings that use less energy.
- Design buildings that use sustainable and non-toxic materials.
We envision our architectural practice as exciting and diverse. Our business model allows the flexibility to work on multiple projects in private and public realms, within both Australia and New Zealand.